The Crossroads Christian Counseling Center provides counseling for individuals, couples, families, and groups. Spiritual guidance and short-term crisis intervention are available as well as play therapy for children and adolescent counseling.
Our staff includes licensed marriage and family therapists, professional counselors, a clinical psychologist, and psychiatrists.
Our counselors can help you with:
- Marriage and family problems
- Problems with intimate relationships
- Personal struggles with anxiety, depression, self-esteem, a sense of failure, or lack of fulfillment
- Coping with grief or loss
- Emotional problems associated with physical illness or accident
- Spiritual meaning and direction
- The dilemmas of growing up, parenting or aging
- Issues related to separation, divorce, remarriage, and life in blended families